"Beat the rookie with the Veteran"

Friday, May 9, 2008

Back to blogging...

After a brief semi-hiatus, I'm back to blogging in full force...

I met with some of the key parts of our NYC volunteer team last night, and we're all getting re-energized for the general (which, for all intents and purposes, started Wednesday).

A few of things I've been reading this morning that are interesting:

  • The WSJ on the end of the Clinton era (as they call it "The Clinton Divorce"). If Hillary continues to fight and attack Obama at this point, she is more seriously cynical than any national politician since Nixon.

  • A WSJ news article about McCain's setting the stage for the fall... It is interesting to me that the campaign has released an ad aimed at women voters (and families) featuring Sen. McCain's mom Roberta... (btw: I attended an event honoring Roberta last week, and she was awesome... spoke from the heart for about five minutes in a 250 or so person crowd). I love the "I'm John McCain and I approved this message... and my mom does too." (See the full ad above on the new feature "McCain TV". Just press the > Arrow in the middle of the black screen).

No comments: