"Beat the rookie with the Veteran"

Monday, April 14, 2008

Perfect response, in honor of all those "bitter" folks in America...

With a major hat-tip to my blog hero Glenn Reynolds at Instapundit, McCain has a ready made commercial from Hank Williams Jr. He could simply run this unedited and watch the support roll in from the key battleground states.




As a kid from suburban Kansas City, I just watched it and it strikes a chord...

A bit more uplifting version, that also hits the note is this one by Trace Adkins. As Mr. Instapundit says: while I would bet a million dollars that nearly every one of the "bitter" Americans would say hell yeah that song is about me, I can imagine the elites who look down upon ordinary Americans wouldn't have the first idea what in the world they are "clinging" to in this song, or what Trace is talking about...


No comments: