"Beat the rookie with the Veteran"

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

On the Democrats...

The race continues on the Democrats' side... the party continues to be divided and the divide deepens. It is incredible to me that 43% of Clinton voters in PA yesterday said that would not vote for Obama (25% would vote for McCain and 18% would not vote). If even 1/2 of that holds on November, Sen. McCain will win PA.

On another note, it looks like the "popular vote" argument is going to be the big argument for Sen. Clinton. If you take a look at the link with the popular vote laid out, FL and MI are going to continue to come up (can you believe they haven't resolved that issue??!), and the drumbeat of "you won't debate me in NC" will be daily and shrill from Sen. Clinton.

As I just heard on CNBC this morning, this is a "dream scenario" for Republicans. I haven't yet completely believed that, but if Sen. Clinton wins Indiana, I think the Democrats have reached the nightmare...

No comments: