"Beat the rookie with the Veteran"

Saturday, September 6, 2008

The clown continues to beclown...

Sometimes on Saturdays I wander over to the NY Times website and see that Charles Blow has written another column. Sometimes I'm even stupid enough to click on it and read it.

Today's column "Let's Talk About Sex" was, I knew, clearly going to be about Sarah Palin's daughter. I thought a second about clicking, but still of course did click...

The first line: Sarah Palin has a pregnant teenager.

Thanks jack*ss. I didn't know. He's soooo informative in his columns. Read the other classy ones here and here...

With idiots like this writing for this old newspaper, it's going to be hard for them to get interviews with the McCain/Palin administration. You guys at the Times should get prepared for that...

No comments: